Monday, July 11, 2022

HHPH-510-01W: Blog Set Up


Hello and Welcome!

 My pen name is Paola_TAMUC

According to Healthy People 2030, more than 12 million people worldwide die every year due to unhealthy conditions in both neighborhoods and work areas.

My name is Paola Rosas, and I am pursuing a Master of Public Health. The topic I have selected to discuss is Air Pollution in Dallas, TX.

Thank you for reading my introduction blog. I hope to provide valuable information to you.

Healthy People 2030. (n.d.). Environmental Health. www.Health.Gov. Retrieved July 11, 2022, from https://health.gov/healthypeople/objectives-and-data/browse-objectives/environmental-health#:~:text=Environmental%20pollutants%20can%20cause%20health,and%20some%20types%20of%20cancer.&text=People%20with%20low%20incomes%20are,health%20problems%20related%20to%20pollution.

1 comment:

Air Pollution, Take Action

Module 5 Blog Post: Part 1: Hello all, thank you for reading follow this blog to stay informed about air pollution and how it affects our en...